A wide range of different torque spanners to choose from depending on the precision you want to achieve.
- Audi A1
- Audi A2
Your vehicle is not in the list? Contact us...
LASER TOOLS€177.00On order
LASER TOOLS€74.00On order
LASER TOOLS€190.00On order
If there's one tool that's a must-have in your toolkit when you're into motorsport, it's the torque spanner! It is used to tighten nuts, bolts and screws of all kinds on certain parts of the vehicle and therefore to ensure that these parts are well fixed.
You will find all kinds of quality torque spanners from various prestigious brands when you buy from our Oreca Store online.
How to use a torque spanner
The torque spanner is used to tighten parts such as bolts or nuts, while controlling the torque. This is a very important feature in order to avoid that the tightening is neither too small nor too strong. In both cases, the setting is indeed wrong and can lead to the loosening of parts or their deterioration or deformation. The torque spanner therefore allows you to avoid premature wear of the parts.
There are several types of torque spanners to suit your needs. You can find :
- The direct reading spanner which allows you to read the value directly at the same time as you tighten. It forces you to check the value of the gauge while tightening. Fortunately it has the advantage of being reliable.
- The electronic spanner is very practical as it is equipped with a buzzer that tells you when you have tightened enough. With this spanner, all you have to do is tighten without having to keep checking. The only drawback is that this type of spanner can be expensive.
- The trigger spanner also allows you to tighten without having to check the torque, thanks to the presence of a sensory or audible signal. You can also find some with a reversible ratchet that allows you to tighten more quickly and access areas that are usually difficult to reach.
- The hydraulic power spanner for tightening large torques.
- The torque screwdriver for parts requiring low torque.
The most famous brands are at Oreca Store
When you buy your torque spanner from our Oreca Store catalogue, you are sure to find a quality, solid tool from prestigious brands such as Laser & Tools and R.S. Performance.
You will also be able to find the torque spanner that corresponds to the torque you need, knowing that there are specific spanners for the cylinder head, drain plugs, shock absorbers, camshaft, oil filters, etc.
We regularly run promotions allowing you to benefit from lower prices of up to 15% off the starting price on quality parts such as the LASER AND TOOLS 1/2" Nm: 42 - 210 chrome torque spanner, for example, which you can already find in our stock.
Some of our parts such as the LASER AND TOOLS 40 - 200 Nm 1/2" Digital Torque Wrench with LCD display are available to order.
Trust Oreca Store to find robust and reliable tools that will make your mechanical work easier!
Search terms associated with the shop torque spanners in tyre tools: "precision", "manufacturer", "length", "data", "weight", "dimensions", "use", "mechanical", "sockets", "techniques".
Find all sizes of torque spanners: 1/2" torque spanner 20 - 200 Nm , 1/4" torque spanner 5 - 25 Nm ,
3/8" torque spanner. Our 3/8", 1/2", 1/4" torque spanners allow you to control the tightening to avoid bolt breakage, deformation of parts or loosening.
Nm: 10 - 200. 400 mm non-slip handle. Easy locking mechanism. Supplied in a case with calibration certificate.