ORECA attaches great importance to the protection of Personal Data (hereinafter "Personal Data ") of the Users (hereinafter the "Users") of its Website (hereinafter the "Website").
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
- Customize the User's browsing experience: customizing the content and display of our Service on your terminal in order to improve your browsing experience;
- To save information related to a form already filled in, or related to products, services, or information of our Service;
- To personalize our content and advertising based on the User's preferences;
- To make statistics and audience measures regarding the use of our Website;
- To share information on social networks;
- To optimize the display and to evaluate the efficiency of advertising messages.
We use a cookie manager: DIDOMI which allows us to implement a Consent Management Platform (hereinafter the « CMP ») on our Website. This CMP lets Users view all the cookies we use, and to consent or decline, at any time, all or part of the cookies used when they are not necessary for the Website’s functioning.
Some cookies are required for basic website functionality and are therefore always enabled.
The User can accept or reject the other cookies by using the mechanism integrated into the CMP available at any time at the bottom left of the screen.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
All data related to a terminal is collected via Cookies, in particular:
- The identification and the content of a cookie file stored by us, our Processors, our partners, or third-party publishers of social networks in your terminal;
- The IP address of the terminal; Your advertising identifier (IDFA);
- The date, time, and duration of the connection of a terminal to an element of the service;
- The language of the browser used by the terminal;
- The Internet address of the page from which the terminal accesses the Service;
- The type of the operating system of the terminal;
- The type and the version of the browser used by the Terminal;
- The characteristics of the content visited or shared;
- Any information on transactions that have been completed or initiated.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are also so-called "third-party" cookies and so-called "proprietary" cookies. A proprietary cookie is the one installed by the Website that the User is visiting. Conversely, a third-party cookie is a cookie associated with a domain name different from that of the Website visited.
Thus, when a User visits a Website and another entity sets a cookie through this Website, the cookie is a third-party cookie.
We use several types of cookies on our Website, their characteristics are described below.