- Similar products
STAND21 Club Series HANS® device
Based on the design of the enormously successful HANS RS.2, the Stand21 Club Series HANS device offers optimal protection at an accessible price.
Made from honeycomb thermoplastic resin, the Club Series is FIA approved and will satisfy drivers from a wide range of motorsport applications.
The Club Series is lighter and more comfortable than the former Sport Series and is easy adapt to a variety of seats and harnesses.
Material: Honeycomb thermoplastic, reinforced of carbon fibre.
Weight: 830 gr.
Sizes: M, L.
FIA 8858-2010 approved.
How should I choose my HANS® device?
Choose your HANS® system depending on:
- Your neck circumference.
- The recline of your seat.
- 10°: Used for a very upright position (rally...).
- 20°: Straight seating, used in sedan, GT, rally...
- 25°: For young drivers and women.
- 30°: Half-laid down seating, used in single seater and prototype.
- 40°: Laid-down seating, used in some single seaters.
- Small: Neck circumference less than 38 cm (15 inches).
- Medium: Neck circumference between 38 and 45.5 cm (15 to 18 inches).
- Large: Neck circumference over 45.5 cm (18 inches).
Delivered with black padding, a sliding strap to allow head rotation when the helmet is attached to the Hans and a protective cover. Replacement paddings available in 5 colors (black, blue, yellow, red or orange) réf. 607H_KITCOUSSINS.
Ref.: 607H_HANSSTAND21CSSee all the HANS® devices STAND21See all STAND21 products
|Universe||Competition, Historic Vehicles|