When using the ORECA Store website, it is requested from users to provide certain personal data necessary to supply the requested products and services. This is especially the case, when purchasing on our site, when creating a customer account, when registering for communications or when establishing contact with our customer service.
Thus, when browsing the website and using the features of ORECA Store website, the data processed can be:
- Identity and personal contact details (email, phone number, address)
- Associated user’s IDs and passwords
- The purchase history and invoices associated with it
- Different statistics related to the use of the ORECA Store website.
Personal data use
He hold and process of these personal data is necessary for ORECA Store in order to:
- Guarantee the good performance of the sale contract concluded with orders placed on the website, to ensure the good management of our business relationship and the good processing of the purchases and controls
- When the user has consented to it, to receive marketing communications as well as information about ORECA Store, its products and offers
- Conduct analysis and statistics for the adaptation of the commercial and marketing activities of ORECA Store
- Comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, including tax, accounting and guarantee.
Retention of data
These data are kept for a period equal to the CNIL’s recommendations and/or legal obligations:
All the data relating to a customer account are kept for a period of 3 years from the last contact between the customer and ORECA Store.
The data on purchases (invoices) are kept for a period of 5 years after the date of purchase to which they relate.
The cookies have a period of validity not exceeding 13 months.
Data provided by users when using the ORECA Store website are collected by ORECA, in compliance with the current legislation in force.
These data may be forwarded to third-parties providing services on behalf of ORECA in order to ensure the proper performance of the obligations arising from the contract concluded with its customers (payment and logistical service).
If some of these datas should be forwarded outside the European Economic Area, ORECA shall ensure that these transfers are operated in the strict compliance with the general data protection regulation (GDPR) no 2016/679.
In accordance with the legislation in force, users of ORECA Store website have several rights.
The rights of access
This right allows to ask ORECA on the nature of the data processing of the user (data type, origin of collection, etc…). It also allows to approach a copy of the set of this information.
The right of rectification
This right allows the update of its data by the user.
The right to oppose
This right allows to refuse a data processing or not to be appear there anymore. This right may be exercised subject to urgency of the processing in question.
The right to erasure
This right allows the user to obtain the early deletion of the data processed by ORECA. This right may be exercised subject to urgency of the processing in question. In any occasion, the user data shall be automatically deleted at the end of the retention period as stipulated in this data protection policy.
The right to portability
This right allows the user to get your data back in a technically usable format by him or anyone of his choice.
Each user can exercise their rights by contacting ORECA:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: ORECA – BP706 – 83030 Toulon Cedex 9
Supposing that a user would consider that his rights were not respected, it is possible to request the intervention of the CNIL: